Reef nutrition

Frogspawn Mini Colony

Hi BAR!

I have a frogspawn mini colony that's green with purple tips but isn't doing well in my tank because I don't do water changes often enough. Since I can't post it in the trade section, I'll just give it away.

I'm in Noe Valley - PM me for my phone number so we can work out a time to meet up.

Thanks!
Brad

Attachments

• IMG_1010.JPG.jpeg
    IMG_1010.JPG.jpeg
    86.2 KB · Views: 297
Hi BAR!

I have a frogspawn mini colony that's green with purple tips but isn't doing well in my tank because I don't do water changes often enough. Since I can't post it in the trade section, I'll just give it away.

I'm in Noe Valley - PM me for my phone number so we can work out a time to meet up.

Thanks!
Brad
Looks fine...whats your flow? I target feed my frogspawn with mysis shrimps once every week or two...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is slowly deteriorating. It lost the color in the tips, one head has died off, and one head is opening considerably less than it used to. Flow is probably medium-high but has maybe slowed a bit since I haven't cleaned my powerheads in a while.

Either way, I'm ready to let this go to a good home and I'll put an easy leather there instead.

Looks fine...whats your flow? I target feed my frogspawn with mysis shrimps once every week or two...

Brad - Can you describe feeding it? I have two Euphyllia and we target feed our tank various foods but have never seen them take food directly. Do you feed when it is closed up? Do you see its mouths? Just curious.

They grab the food using the tips of their tentacles then it will retract once it
attach to the food..I dont target feed
them directly to their mouth.

That looks like a hammer not a frog spawn. That doesn't do anything for your problem though.

Ah yes you are correct. It was just picked up though. I'm sure I could have brought it back but I like the idea of having a tank with nothing but softies.

Back