Cali Kid Corals

Black Nylon Screws, where?

Hello

Have a small project of fixing some equipment; Where would I go to buy some black nylon screws? I'm in need of six 3/8" thread I believe; I've looked some hardware shops and they have white only.

Thanks

As in Amazon?
Yes.

I bought white ones for a DIY reactor a while back from Grainger. You can check their site & buy it local.
I was thinking possibly Fastenal too but stirred like that usually don't stock that sort of thing. They'd get it shipped from their warehouse which would take just as long as getting it shipped to your door with Amazon and it saves you a trip.

Got it; I just don't like amazon, they burned me on a couple fishing rods a while back, right before Shimano took over G.Loomis.
But the wife is happy with them, so happy that every time a see a package from amazon I just nod.

you can get white ones at home depot, they may not have them at your particular store but they ship for free to the store and you can pick up that way (assuming you don't need it now)

Stopped at Grainger in SF today, they are gone...
I'll check TAP, forgot about them; been a while since I stopped there.
Trying to avoid white since the fixture is all black and to quote Mike, will look "fugly"...

Busy morning today; registration expired... plainly forgot plus smog check is due uuuugh!
My kid's flute lost a ity-bity-tiny screw, off to a jewelry store see if they have one; it's pretty f'n tiny.

Back