High Tide Aquatics

[Mar 11, 2017] 2017 supporting members frag swap (Hayward, ca)

Hey Coral reefer/Mike,

I met up with Jar/Jon and he gave me like over 10 frags to bring to swap, but he can't come. Can I pick for him as well? They will be labeled with his info on the frags. I did it before like this, but just wanted to make sure its ok.
To my knowledge this hasn't been allowed in the past. I'm not really against it, not sure how to make this a fair discussion since boun was already told no... maybe we can find him some frags if we know what he's looking for...

Not really. Unless you want me to make them up. Might include nobdisgers gear allowed if so...
Someone could look for past swap threads and copy and paste maybe?
Not too many rules really.

I didn't see any confirmation of corals that are not eligible for swaps. Since it's last minute, I assume all corals are eligible?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To my knowledge this hasn't been allowed in the past. I'm not really against it, not sure how to make this a fair discussion since boun was already told no... maybe we can find him some frags if we know what he's looking for...

Seems that it would be chaotic to manage if there was a good number of "proxy pickers" present. How do you know who's allowed to pick more than one coral a round and what if a picker and the "proxy" are in the same group? Might be more manageable at member swap, but I'd imagine the open to all one would be very messy.

That being said, if this is allowed, I'd be happy to have someone bring frags and pick for me!

I've been trying to confirm that I am going but the button doesn't work for me. I've seen this mentioned in this thread before. What do I have to do to confirm that I will be coming with 3 other individuals who will all be paying their dues at the door?

I just wanted to add this for first timers taken from previous event/link.

Requirements
Bring at least 3 different coral frags in their own clear plastic containers with lids.
Must be labeled with your username AND coral name AND lights used. You cannot swap if it doesnt have this information.
Add extra information if you want to be helpful.

Firefox worked for me to respond no. Chrome looks to be the offender.

I'm going to coming too, not able to rsvp either. If there's pizza for me, great! If not, I'll start eating corals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Start with the Palys and Zoas and let me know if all this talk about palytoxin is legit.

I just wanted to add this for first timers taken from previous event/link.

Requirements
Must be labeled with your username AND coral name AND lights used. You cannot swap if it doesnt have this information.
Add extra information if you want to be helpful.

Best label from the last swap:

IMG_4096.JPG

Back