Reef nutrition

PSA Water Barrels

I can also get them for you guys if he needs them gone and later without pressure you can pick them up at my place.
Many years ago I was working in the area and while turning left on San Jose Ave, saw a guy with a huge fish tank, sort of struggling to handle it; I parked and lent him a hand then I went my way... I met him Friday morning, picked couple small-ish things from him then it came to my mind that he might be the person I helped.
I believe he has a severe injury therefore decided to stop the hobby.

I can also get them for you guys if he needs them gone and later without pressure you can pick them up at my place.
Many years ago I was working in the area and while turning left on San Jose Ave, saw a guy with a huge fish tank, sort of struggling to handle it; I parked and lent him a hand then I went my way... I met him Friday morning, picked couple small-ish things from him then it came to my mind that he might be the person I helped.
I believe he has a severe injury therefore decided to stop the hobby.

If he's near you and you're going there anyway can you pick up the barrels for me? He does still have them. I just won't be near the city till Friday.

ahh, ok, this one most definitely is not that large. I want to say it was similar to the RS-80 model, but I am kind of guessing at this point.

I believe ER were as follow 5" bodies RS80/100, 6" RS135, 8" RS180, 12" RS250 and beyond. 5" and 6" bodies had the KSP3500, all others maybe the 5000? Then they had the recirculating series RC so I guess Joe, by his cl ad, did the mod of the skimmer to a RC type, that meant two extra holes drilled on the body. The good old days of pimpin' the skimmers.

I believe ER were as follow 5" bodies RS80/100, 6" RS135, 8" RS180, 12" RS250 and beyond. 5" and 6" bodies had the KSP3500, all others maybe the 5000? Then they had the recirculating series RC so I guess Joe, by his cl ad, did the mod of the skimmer to a RC type, that meant two extra holes drilled on the body. The good old days of pimpin' the skimmers.
I have done the "gate valve mod" so many times now, lol :D

We had a text exchange Friday and Sunday. I am planning to go up there and get the ASM G3 and 28g sump on Tues eve, presuming they are in good shape. I could probably fit a barrel in my hatchback or if someone wants to loan me a truck, I could bring back everything :eek:

I looked at the ER skimmer, looks very well maintained; I gave him a Sedra 5000 to match the skimmer since I have no use for it.
Is not the ER series with the bulky annoying true-union but the newer easy to remove flange. Somebody grab that skimmer!

Back