got ethical husbandry?

May Get Together Hosted by Roostertech 12-3pm

Sounds like this is going to be a great party. I'm sorry I'm missing it. We'll be on the road to lego land at that time.
John your kids will love lego land.
went there last year on a 3 day pass from costco, my kids had a great time. We spent half the time at the water park inside, the other half on rides.

I'll be there closer to 1:30 or so. I'll eat whatever scraps are left!
More to meet other club members then anything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm bringing a 12 pack of coors light. Should be nice a cold on a hot day. Will also be bringing the baby.

4383427d7bae648c2f94c9cacf92bdbe.jpg

If anybody is starting a fuge up and wants some chaeto I'll bring a couple bags to the event. Lineage: @RandyC. Special edition.

Hopefully. I'm still a little concerned about the Guacamole.
Yikes! Pressure is on the new guy. We'll be bringing all the parts and mixing it up there as I don't want the avocado to discolor, so you are more than welcome to help dial it in to BAR standards :) We'll be there right at noon as we have another commitment we need to leave for at 1:30pm (daughter has finals next week, you know, studying and all).

All this free stuff I could use and I don't have a tank yet.....................but I have lots of questions, though less than when I joined a few days ago, so thanks all.

Best regards,
Mike

Guac need time to meld. Make it before hand then put wrap over the top with no air gaps. That will prevent oxidation. A little lime juice helps too.

Peter and I are really looking forward to going. We have homemade potato salad - yes, it is melding :) Peter made chocolate chip cookies, and we have 30# of sand and 20# of hydraulic cement.

Anyone coming to the event interested buying a rainbow BTA? Colors on this BTA are really nice. But it started walking and I got nervous. I captured it when it was walking last night, so I didn't have to pry it off the rock work; it slide right off. I got it for a pretty good deal at $45, but you can have it for a steal at $30! I've had it for around 6 months.

IMG_8597.jpg

IMG_8598.jpg

Back