Neptune Aquatics

May Get Together Hosted by Roostertech 12-3pm

Anyone coming to the event interested buying a rainbow BTA? Colors on this BTA are really nice. But it started walking and I got nervous. I captured it when it was walking last night, so I didn't have to pry it off the rock work; it slide right off. I got it for a pretty good deal at $45, but you can have it for a steal at $30! I've had it for around 6 months.

IMG_8597.jpg

IMG_8598.jpg
I would love it if wlachnit doesn't take it. My clownfish need one anyway.

What's your recipe for potato salad? :)
I put a lot of stuff in potatoes, boiled eggs, celery, sweet relish, mustard, green onions, garlic, paprika, mayo. and a secret ingredient or two - I have been told that it is the "best"

On a side note- we could really use some rock (live or dead) if anyone has some that they would like to part with, we will take it. Would be willing to pay

Thanks Phuang! Good time and a nice gathering. (except somehow I forgot to bring home a hammer that was brought for me. I hope someone grabbed it :))

Yeah I'm curious too... although I have a mild avocado allergy, and I'm not fond of mayo in my potato salad (I make a mayo-less version)

oh and did you make some frag plugs? lets see them! I had to show off (due to someone else taking the pictures) my horrible rock building, so I want to see some horrible frag plug building! :D

Yeah I'm curious too... although I have a mild avocado allergy, and I'm not fond of mayo in my potato salad (I make a mayo-less version)

oh and did you make some frag plugs? lets see them! I had to show off (due to someone else taking the pictures) my horrible rock building, so I want to see some horrible frag plug building! :D
I ended up being the only person that made any. They turned out pretty bad but still usable
974a0e679f9f8ab63848d94ab0380b0b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks again to all those very generous people who gave me coral frags. They are much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Phuang! It was great to meet everyone and get some valuable input.

Phuang, can you please let me know about how many pounds of rock you have in your tank - for reference so I can start figuring out how much I'll need in the 150, thanks.

Best regards,
Mike

Back