Neptune Aquatics

May Get Together Hosted by Roostertech 12-3pm

Holy smokes ya'll are nice! We have some serious pay it forward in our future!

Lawrence forgot to keep track of who to thank for what, and exactly what he brought home. But the tank is looking more amazing every day.

Help with ID would be awesome.

4cbc3b41d3962043323d9212dc2ccc7c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy smokes ya'll are nice! We have some serious pay it forward in our future!

Lawrence forgot to keep track of who to thank for what, and exactly what he brought home. But the tank is looking more amazing every day.

Help with ID would be awesome.

4cbc3b41d3962043323d9212dc2ccc7c.jpg

1 - Orange Setosa Montipora
2 - Brown Montipora Cap

Our get together was pretty funny. It turned into more of a frag trade/giveaway event with food. I think around 2 or so Peter started making disks. Either way everybody seemed to enjoy the afternoon. Special thanks to Roostertech for letting us hang out and also a huge thanks to Peter's dad Mark for getting the materials
Agreed. I know I enjoyed it. Always fun to talk with fellow reefers. And Phuong is a great host! Thanks!

You know, after watching the members and seeing them interact, questions being answered and all of the food, maybe we should hold a picnic sometime in the future. Find a nice park where kids can play, grownups can talk and we can enjoy some fabulous food and drinks. And it would be a great way to get to know each other and find out all of our strengths and weaknesses when it comes to the reef. It would also give the spouses and significant others a chance to talk about stuff other that "The Reef Aquarium".

It is something to think about for the future.

You know, after watching the members and seeing them interact, questions being answered and all of the food, maybe we should hold a picnic sometime in the future. Find a nice park where kids can play, grownups can talk and we can enjoy some fabulous food and drinks. And it would be a great way to get to know each other and find out all of our strengths and weaknesses when it comes to the reef. It would also give the spouses and significant others a chance to talk about stuff other that "The Reef Aquarium".

It is something to think about for the future.

That or a club trip to Vegas.

They have fish? I just remember the white tigers

Tigers are still there, but they've moved to a gorgeous habitat called Te Secret Garden. Siegfried spends every day there talking to people and taking selfies with them. The tank is a 20,000 gallon reef tank behind the check-in area.

Definitely a fun potluck. It is good to get together, whatever the excuse.
I was wondering if any frags would really be made, since I had to leave "early" 1.5 hours in, and no sign
of anything starting. :)

Tigers are still there, but they've moved to a gorgeous habitat called Te Secret Garden. Siegfried spends every day there talking to people and taking selfies with them. The tank is a 20,000 gallon reef tank behind the check-in area.
I think because I never ever stayed there I always missed it. I'll have to get a selfie next time.

The calendar shows June meeting as a Monterrey Bay Aquarium tour. Is that still the plan? Any details yet? I imagine I'm not the only one who loves the Aquarium.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

No work
Has been done to make the Monterey bay tour happen. I am unable to Put in much time currently. It would be a fun trip for sure, but planning needs to happen asap.

Back