High Tide Aquatics

New $10 acro frags at Neptune's

Chromis

Supporting Member
I saw some nice new $10 acro frags at Neptunes yesterday, in addition to the usual green slimers and stylos they had some deep red, deep blue and a mystery one with neon yellow polyps that appears to be blue. The last one is an un-named new colony that hasn't colored up yet since its brand new to Neptunes, hopefully it will color up in my tank:
39192932d8a2523197df600ea5eaeeb7.jpg

Here's a terrible photo of the blue/red $10 frags - really blue!!
3ebfd0c52bca1b3770a5127e238390fb.jpg

Last edited:
Possibly one of the rainbow tenuis that's been hitting the market in abundance lately. The yellow polyps are usually a good indicator of that, so keep an eye out on it, and see if it holds its colors (one of the issue with maricultures is that they usually transition in color in captivity).

Wow, it would be great it if turned out to be a rainbow tenuis! They only have a half dozen more if people wanted to try their luck...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Haven't picked up any SPS for a while, will have to check it out soon. I think I'm a sucker for Strawberry Shortcake, I think I bought it at 3 different occasions that looked a little different at the shop lol

Possibly one of the rainbow tenuis that's been hitting the market in abundance lately. The yellow polyps are usually a good indicator of that, so keep an eye out on it, and see if it holds its colors (one of the issue with maricultures is that they usually transition in color in captivity).
That's been my experience as well with maricultured corals.

Back