Jestersix

Tank Move Help possibly needed

Hello
I have come across a nice tank, a rimless 120 peninsula. I might need to recruit a couple people, three preferred, to bring it into the basement, just a few steps down.
If the deal happens, will be on Thursday this week. Time is to be determined.
Been looking for a 36x36 cube but almost giving up on it so if I get the 120, the cube will be crossed out of the project.

Move would be from Portola district to Mission district, Guerrero @ 14th. St.

Thanks

Hey Mario,
You were so generous to give us the 100g, sumps, and protein skimmer. I owe you big time! Just say the word and I will trek up to the city to help. I can't be there til about 3:30-4
Mark

Yup, a nice rimless on cl, sump, stand and light bar sans lights.
Damn you know how to search craigslist better than me then, when I try to search for aquariums I get a bunch of garbage aquariums that have fancy colored stones in them and little air bubblers :D

Either way let me know when, I probably can help as long as it's this week. Summer school starts next week and busy time starts.

Thanks all !
Guy selling the tank said needed the tank gone yesterday but I asked for flexibility and seems Thursday and Friday work for him. Seem he lives in the north bay but tank is in SF.
Now just crossing fingers...

Damn now that is a tank that I would go after, that said good luck getting people to help move that... oh yeah I'd need a car/truck with a trailer hitch... oh and I'd need people to help unload.... and... yeah.

But does look like a nice tank.

Thanks all for the help offered, still crossing fingers for the person to get back to me and close the deal. Still shooting for Thursday afternoon and knowing how hell-ish traffic is I wanna sign up the more "local" peninsula volunteers.
Once I get word from the seller then I'll work with the time and ask for the address for logistics.

First of all, it's in Clovis.
Second, it's going to be a very unique customer that can take advantage of that unique shape.
Third, it's in Clovis.

First, what's Clovis? A 3 hour drive? No problem, I've had people go farther for less
Second, do you want to see some of my sketches for potential tank size? Having 2 side viewable with a massive fish room behind is kind of what I was aiming for and to give the illusion of more space (while minimizing the gallons and maximizing usable space in fishroom an L shaped tank was on a few sketches I had). Besides unique would be a proper adjective to describe me :D
Third, so it's near Fresno I wait until the California Bullet Train gets built, supposed to have a stop in Fresno, bingo bango no problem there and back in under 2 hours! :D

Seriously though, the largest thing holding me back right now is no floor in the basement, and eventually I may get around to it? Summer school is starting next week so there goes my summer time!

This was the tank, $300 !!

IMG_0097.JPG

Back