Jestersix

My Frugal 55g

Is this what I think it is?
41c3429cf4e6b922ab9b422759ef5161.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And from google

Aiptasia anemones are BAD! A couple of anemones are not a big deal except that they quickly spread. They pack a powerful sting that can irritate or kill desirable corals and clams in the tank. ... Aiptasia is most easily controlled when first observed in the tank.

Aiptasia anemones are BAD! A couple of anemones are not a big deal except that they quickly spread. They pack a powerful sting that can irritate or kill desirable corals and clams in the tank. ... Aiptasia is most easily controlled when first observed in the tank.
Put it in a jar of tank water with some sand and a rock, and let your kid keep it :)

I gave one to my little nephew many years back. He fed it scraps of fish and shrimp.

The anemone that couldn't be killed. Got pretty big before he "set it free" at the beach.

What is that that it's in? The first one I found was in my sump then found what I think was the source, my clam with 3 on its shell. Come to think of it, that clam has been a pest magnet. Aptasia, bubble algae, and GHA. Thank you unique corals :).

Seriously??

Sure! Good learning experience for the kid.

Plus, when your wife sees the kid learning all the biology, chemistry, and whatever else, she'll let you put a nice tank in the house, "for the kids" :)

You tell her, "Don't you want them to get into a good college?" :)

Sure! Good learning experience for the kid.

Plus, when your wife sees the kid learning all the biology, chemistry, and whatever else, she'll let you put a nice tank in the house, "for the kids" :)

You tell her, "Don't you want them to get into a good college?" :)

Does Cal offer good biology program ;)

Put it in a jar of tank water with some sand and a rock, and let your kid keep it :)

I gave one to my little nephew many years back. He fed it scraps of fish and shrimp.

The anemone that couldn't be killed. Got pretty big before he "set it free" at the beach.

Did he actually released it at a local beach!?!

Back