Jestersix

Other Hobbies

9 pound pork shoulder after 13.5 hours in the smoker. Took it out at 11:30 pm. Wrap and into a cooler for a couple hours. Pulled pork for Sunday evening.

IMG_0667.JPG

You either sleep really late or get up way too early.

Maybe both, haha. Family visiting from out of town, so had a bunch of food prep to do. Let the pork sit until 4am before shredding, and went to sleep.

Tonight's menu:

pulled pork
coleslaw
corn and garbanzo salad
lettuce stir fry
black bean beef and pepper chow fun
X-O sauce sticky rice
drunken chicken
carrot cake
peppermint brownies
jiu niang

Maybe both, haha. Family visiting from out of town, so had a bunch of food prep to do. Let the pork sit until 4am before shredding, and went to sleep.

Tonight's menu:

pulled pork
coleslaw
corn and garbanzo salad
lettuce stir fry
black bean beef and pepper chow fun
X-O sauce sticky rice
drunken chicken
carrot cake
peppermint brownies
jiu niang

Dang I’d love some jiu niang.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Youst to live dirt bike. I have a hard time letting off the throttle. As a father of three and a husband reefing keeps me safe and at home. I have a tile company (if that's what you want to call it, just me). Sadly in my families eyes work is number one. I guess you can say making money is my favorite hobby. I want to enjoy, but really this is a hard world, and I hope I can make enough so my little guys might catch a break someday.

Thought maybe I'd write on these forums and meet some people other than clients.

Also just getting back into hobby after 5 years. It's really fun now that I have my oldest boy doing it with me. Plus have a lot better funds to play with. Can buy the cool stuff.

Sorry for the long write up. Just felt like writing something this morning.

Oh yeah. I love guns and fishing. Never go.

Back