Reef nutrition

My 210 restart.

Well thanks prime day

932926f316aa60656b5348d82200b492.jpg

Added this ghl fan difference in coming is nice

cd19f974aaec92d59d0c1efd40403259.jpg

My last batch of frags from Ryan didn't like my dip. So switch to bayer's with the new replacement frags and all are looking really nice. Can't wait till lights come on to get some pictures.

Oregon tort, shortcake, garf bonsai and red planet.

I also got white brutes for my water station for the same reason, will set it up soon.

I'm liking other products in the Red Sea line like NOPOX, and just got delivered my upgrade Red Sea Reefer 750. Are you using the whole Red Sea system or just Reef Energy A? I'm considering trying their whole system though I've been happy with ESV 2-part for years. I would be interested to hear what you think about it.

I also got white brutes for my water station for the same reason, will set it up soon.

I'm liking other products in the Red Sea line like NOPOX, and just got delivered my upgrade Red Sea Reefer 750. Are you using the whole Red Sea system or just Reef Energy A? I'm considering trying their whole system though I've been happy with ESV 2-part for years. I would be interested to hear what you think about it.
Woot the 750xxl. Are you going to have a build thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me know if you need help getting it setup

Thanks, yes I'll probably start a build thread though it won't be nearly as impressive. More like an average reefer's build with help, lol.

Jess at DC said he'd help me out but if it falls through I'll definitely be giving you another call Mike. You guys are awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks, yes I'll probably start a build thread though it won't be nearly as impressive. More like an average reefer's build with help, lol.

Jess at DC said he'd help me out but if it falls through I'll definitely be giving you another call Mike. You guys are awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Build thread! Build thread! Build thread! The first 750 in the club?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Back