Kessil

DBTC Bubbletip available for members.

Bruce Spiegelman

Sponsorship, Public Relations
BOD
My RBTA originally part of the DBTC just split a third out. It's available as part of the chain with the following caveat -- you must know how to get him out of a crevasse. That means you probably need to bring something like a Maxijet 1200 or similar and be prepared to spend 30 min to an hour if that's what's necessary. The anemone is on the backside of a rock and it's a good size already. It's tips are very bubbly (more than in the pic below.)

I've included pics of the original mother. The split is about that size -- I just can't get a pic since it moved to the back. I'll delete this thread once it's gone and add it to the DBTC chain.
RainbowBTA.jpg

I'll donate a box of salt. Have a box of reefers best salt in the garage that I'm not gonna use.

Salt + water = saltwater!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll donate a box of salt. Have a box of reefers best salt in the garage that I'm not gonna use.

Salt + water = saltwater!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will take you up on that offer, eventually I have to start pushing water into the RODI and what good is water with no salt?

@DEATH BY SNU SNU I need to plan everything to be right, still need to make a stand for the tank and I think a canopy but that could be aded at a later time; after that, I'll be raiding people's tanks!

Mario and I have an unspoken bet/contest over who will get a tank wet first. Hmm crap I just spoke about it.. oh well I just bought some 12 foot long 2x material so I can start rebuilding the floor :D

Back