got ethical husbandry?

Nov Tank Tour Get Together

Usually we do 3-5 homes for the tank tour and its nice to keep them somewhat close so its not a day of just driving. Lets get a feeling of who might be interested in this years tour. We can either do a south bay tour, west side , east bay , or SF. Please chime in if you would be interested in showing off your tank and we can go from there. Generally speaking we spend around 15 - 30 minutes per home.

@Apon , do you have plans for the sf tank tour to make a come back this year?
If not let's start a new tour. Like bob said, we can do any area if Arnold isn't doing the sf tank tour this nov.

I'm curious if there's ever a chance to do a behind the scenes tour of the reefs at the Ca Academy of Sciences?
Rich Ross has offered to do a club tour, that was our alternative idea for oct or nov but people wanted a fragging demo and we haven't had any club tank tours this year yet, (usually Arnold has done a sf tank tour in nov) so time hasn't allowed. I am hoping to book rich for the December potluck soon, maybe he will be foolish enough to offer a tour again this year...

Rich Ross has offered to do a club tour, that was our alternative idea for oct or nov but people wanted a fragging demo and we haven't had any club tank tours this year yet, (usually Arnold has done a sf tank tour in nov) so time hasn't allowed. I am hoping to book rich for the December potluck soon, maybe he will be foolish enough to offer a tour again this year...

Yes! Let me know if I can help set this up.

Usually we do 3-5 homes for the tank tour and its nice to keep them somewhat close so its not a day of just driving. Lets get a feeling of who might be interested in this years tour. We can either do a south bay tour, west side , east bay , or SF. Please chime in if you would be interested in showing off your tank and we can go from there. Generally speaking we spend around 15 - 30 minutes per home.
If BAR decide to tour San Francisco I am welling to open my home to show off my three reef tanks.

Yeah Mike won't be ready come Nov. The way I see it, even if I get the tank setup in 2 weeks (which ain't going to happen) come November it should just be finished cycling.

I do have my 300g pond on the floor though, so people can look at that, just excuse the mess and please take as much construction debris as you can home so I don't have to pay for a dumpster :D

Back