Reef nutrition

What did you get at the regional swap?

I have to ask what happened on the last round of picks? As we entered we were instructed to take only ONE coral. As I was looking at a coral, a guy with a tub was loading up with everything he could get his hands on (how rude!!) then everyone grabbed all they could. Did I miss something?
Blame me for this, I saw the size of the groups and I have enough experience with swaps to know exactly what people do in a free for all. There are people who look at labels and grab what they want, and there are those who grab everything then decide if they want it. I figured a "grab one" approach would be best to ensure everyone who wanted an extra coral got one.

The thing to do is have like 2 less groups. Hard to know how many people will show up and how many groups there should be. Altering the groups after people pick is always tricky.
It was still fun!! What if instead of random groups, you get grouped by when you preregister? Charge full price to all and first to register- first to pick?

Besides pizza, what did you get?

It was great to see everyone! I feel like I'm finally putting faces to usernames. I forgot to take photos of the event though.
Oh man.. i can't even!!! It was awesome...
Got lots of stuff from Will and Mark gave me the frags to participate com the swap (to my wife too - etenal thabks lol)...

Birdsnest (green, pink and purple), wild green zoas, green palys, acro, chalice, meteor shower, orange and red acans, green pocillapora, mind blowing poly, . thanks will: orange monti cap, monti spongodes, orange monti digi, another one I forgot lol. RBTA from @wfong... I think that was it (might had forgotten something).

Thanks everybody, it was an awesome first experience... I think my wife is now hooked to the hobby lol...
79c399cde21c5eabe99177357dd48840.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Bleached red dragon with STN on the bottom and very thin skin. Most likely nutrient deficiencies and stress from the fragging.
citr_reddragon_091817.jpg

RR The Vinh
rr_the_vinh_091817.jpg

Back