got ethical husbandry?

Ashburn’s not so frugal 90g

Added webcam for the tanks
1d2a2d8a63ebd9a2fb414cb9e7e446cd.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You can talk to your tanks during the day to encourage everything to grow! (Are corals like plants? [emoji12])

lol yeah that was the webcam we used when our toddler were still a baby. :p but it was the most useless feature scars my kid everytime if that button went off.

Ok tank updates, I'm seriously considering cutting the 60g acrylic tank up and turn it into a 4 feet wide frag tank. and replacing my current 40g breeder frag tank. so if anyone who's interested in my reef ready 40g breeder let me know, it has a overflow box on the left side.

It’s amazing since I have circulation pump out of my tank and the temperature keeps below 78.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Looks like it's working. How thick is that glass? 1/4? Tempered? Just makes me kinda nervous looking at that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like it's working. How thick is that glass? 1/4? Tempered? Just makes me kinda nervous looking at that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1/4 tempered, I was nervous too, so i went ahead and added a support at front with a wood stud in place. it's a garage tank thank god, and doesn't need to be visual appealing.

Back