Kessil

Anyone in the East Bay have...

Ok I might have nudi in the past, but haven’t seen them since I throw away. The rock, but yes to aptasia... still some gha, but under control. Lol maybe you need to pass my chaeto :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bruce you can have as much as you want from me if you want, and I’m close to you in WC. I don’t have any pests that I know of. I don’t count routine algae as a pest though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

just look at @kinetic tank... it's spotless!

Spotless... so far. Got some snails to help control the algae, got some green spots as well popping up, but no nuisance. I scrubbed the snails shells for a LONG time. I probably took off at least 1 layer of their shell doing it. So far they don't seem to be hindered by it! But who knows. They're about a week old. I hope their poop doesn't have nuisance algae spores or something.

I got a ball of chaeto from ReefCleaners. It was a small chunk (tennis ball sized?), and I went through it pretty carefully. Didn't find anything other than chaeto. So far so good. It started growing a bit, but probably isn't ready to get pulled out yet. Maybe in a couple weeks if you can wait, I'll give you some!

Back