High Tide Aquatics

moai robotic glass cleaner

I'll bet Vincent will. Just so he can email videos of my Pintail Wrasse.....
cd035075ba3959325244d13ab1c4ccd6.jpg
I picked up this pintail from scuzy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fun concept.
But can't handle my tank size.
And I would so worry about it getting a bit off, dragging up sand, and scratching the heck out of my tank.

Fun concept.
But can't handle my tank size.
And I would so worry about it getting a bit off, dragging up sand, and scratching the heck out of my tank.
In what way is it too big? It can handle glass thickness up to 20mm thick (just over 3/4”).

It looks like it will only clean one pane of glass. I’d get it though. I like the camera part. Does it come with a little tiny robot to clean the lens?

In what way is it too big? It can handle glass thickness up to 20mm thick (just over 3/4”).

It looks like it will only clean one pane of glass. I’d get it though. I like the camera part. Does it come with a little tiny robot to clean the lens?
I like the camera part too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Been tracking this one for awhile and saw it on Kickstarter. Decided to wait seeing how large this sucker looks and it doesn't take much to run a Flipper on 3 panes of glass instead of this, which only does 1.

Max length was 200 cm = 78"
Not really sure why that restriction is there though. Perhaps distance to base?

I just saw the kickstarter campaign on Facebook.
Was about to post here lol..

These are pretty cool!!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I’m also intrigued but was planning to wait until it was out for a bit for some reviews. Anyone know pricing?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

$199 for regular or $219 for the plus. I’m really interested in this for my next build which is an in wall build. It would be great to have a roomba for that front piece of glass. It says they’re expected to be out in July.

Seems like it would be useful for the back glass where you can’t reach, and if it scratched he back it wouldn’t be such a big deal. Funny that they say it’s for our “busy urban lifestyles” - feel like lazy suburbanites will feel left out of the ad campaign :)

Back