Jestersix

FREE: SA Vivid Fancy Ocellaris (1.5")

kinetic

Supporting Member
He's a bit too big for my group of clowns, so hoping to find a good home for him. He's full of energy out of the group. In the bag he was swimming around a lot.

Most of my clowns are 1" at most, except the mocha gladiator male and female are slightly larger. They're starting to pick on him since he's a bit bigger (and they completely ignore the tiny guys). So before it turns into a bigger problem, I'm just going to be proactive and find a good home locally.

If you can come by tomorrow (Saturday) morning to pickup, that would be ideal, otherwise I'm free during the week!

This is a real Sustainable Aquatics Vivid Fancy Ocellaris.

Happy to also trade for any cool green or non-red BTA, but free otherwise to a good home.

Albany, CA

So the "vivid fancy" has a little bit longer fins? I seem to recall seeing something like that at MACNA, looked like a clownfish crossed with a beta.

Not exactly, that's the "long fin" you're thinking about. Those look really weird to me. The vivid fancy is some cross between a vivid white (which is an ocellaris regular bred with a wyoming white, for the intense white and bright orange) and a fancy ocellaris, which I guess came from a lot of breeding that ended up with darker and wider black outlines (like fancy eyeliner). Something like that. The end result is just more black outline and really "vivid" coloration.

Back