Reef nutrition

Anyone have a lead or a source for....

There’s a group on Facebook that sells ridiculously priced nems including the black widow called Sunburst Anemone Marketplace. Are you in it? If you search and request to get in you should be able to find one there pretty easily. I think they’re around $200 or so.

There’s a group on Facebook that sells ridiculously priced nems including the black widow called Sunburst Anemone Marketplace. Are you in it? If you search and request to get in you should be able to find one there pretty easily. I think they’re around $200 or so.

Awesome. Thank you!

I ran a search and the last one I saw was back March.. but I messaged just in case. Thanks.
http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2659251 here
They have the list of stuff in a google doc which is why a search didn't come up. Although I will say I saw the video he posted and the "black widow" doesn't look terribly impressive, it's one of those "I guess it's a black widow?" type of things... or maybe he was sold as such and that's what it actually looks like. But it apparent was sold, sorry

After lurking around the CSB BTA group long enough, most of these anemones look like regular roses without some intense blue lighting (and photoshop). Black widows seem to be just a new name for ultra roses (in my opinion). There's a few that actually stand out to me, which are true Colorado Sunbursts and supernovas.

Black Widows have a line that runs along the rim of the oral disc.

Neptune actually had 8-10 of those last year. Sold them for the reg bta price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ask them to get more. :)
Won't be that price now though, businesses find out there is a fancy name given to something which looks very similar to what they have they're going to gouge you regardless of what they paid for it. Such is this hobby though, I think it's a little less worse now than it was say 10 years ago but mostly because on the supply side they're reading message boards, seeing what's "hot" or "popular" and then selling the export price at a premium.

Not really. I pointed out what they were and what they are sold for. Robert shrugged n told me buy a few since it’s a steal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back