Reef nutrition

DBTC: Sunny D Zoa

RandyC

Supporting Member
Standard rules apply: Mine dies, I go to the top of the list for next available frag. I'd prefer this to just be passed along to supporting members and used as backup for everyone and not a for profit thing. If your tank is not currently in a good state, please refrain from requesting at this time. Please also update if yours dies or you pass it along to someone. Play nice!

My placement details.
Light: Radion XR15w (110-120 PAR)
Flow: Low-Moderate

First and only available frag went to @Bruce Spiegelman. Will update thread when more is available.

Day_0192_Sunny_D_zoa.jpg

Thread was recreated because the old thread didn’t have the tree tracking feature due to a bug that still isn’t fixed.

I have one frag available.

Still trying to get back the original color on this Sunny D. They changed from pale white (post tank crash) to brown. But its been about 6 months, no new polyps. Color seems to be improving after dosing amino acids.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-09-25 at 3.07.57 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-09-25 at 3.07.57 PM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 471
Screen Shot 2021-02-18 at 10.31.31 PM.png

Lots of new polyps grew on this guy, however post the tank crash last year, this has become a totally different morph. I wasn't able to get the color back. :(
I've tried feeding reef roids and occasionally small doses of amino acids in attempt to get the color back.

View attachment 24140

Lots of new polyps grew on this guy, however post the tank crash last year, this has become a totally different morph. I wasn't able to get the color back. :(
I've tried feeding reef roids and occasionally small doses of amino acids in attempt to get the color back.
What’s it look like in blue? Your picture from September really didn’t look far from the original to me. Also by the way they multiplied, seems lIke they are happy:)

What’s it look like in blue? Your picture from September really didn’t look far from the original to me. Also by the way they multiplied, seems lIke they are happy:)

[mention]Baykes [/mention] Even in blue light only the yellow center pops out, the skirt is still pale. I’ve moved them to a higher par area of the tank. Hoping to get the color back soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back