Neptune Aquatics

My 210 restart.

I did calibrate it just says that to warn you on the app. It does control alk as well the extra head on the 4 head Doser can dose alk. If you have another slave you can dose the others as well. Calcium control can only be done with a profilux which makes sense cause you'll have to be able to control outlet of the co2 to come on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

From the picture it looks like you did not calibrate. :)

So does that standalone version actually control Alk, or just measure?
And is it networked to myGHL?
Really unclear from GHL site.

I have been tempted. Glad someone else bought it to test first.
You can always count on @scuzy to try out new equipment. He should start up a YouTube channel.

a30f9821ab4f50655bfc78b419210084.jpg

From the picture it looks like you did not calibrate. :)

So does that standalone version actually control Alk, or just measure?
And is it networked to myGHL?
Really unclear from GHL site.

I have been tempted. Glad someone else bought it to test first.

After emptying the cache I finally see the director on my ghl. It's great now it's accessible everywhere.
After a few days of adjustments I got the reading to be pretty close. Hanna 8.8 and director is 9.0 nyos is 9 drops so pretty consistent.

After emptying the cache I finally see the director on my ghl. It's great now it's accessible everywhere.
After a few days of adjustments I got the reading to be pretty close. Hanna 8.8 and director is 9.0 nyos is 9 drops so pretty consistent.

Great!
Keep us updated.
Might go buy one....
Still wondering what Neptune will put out also, but so far, nothing but talk.

Great!
Keep us updated.
Might go buy one....
Still wondering what Neptune will put out also, but so far, nothing but talk.
I would consider functional prototypes more than just talk, but you’re right that there’s still nothing released to the public yet.

So I see you’ve got it hooked up to a reservoir. I’m assuming that’s just alk in there that it doses to the tank. Can you hook it up to your CaRx and control the alk that way?

I would consider functional prototypes more than just talk...
Are there any Neptune Trident prototypes out?
I know that Welsh's original prototypes were out and working. Rich had one.
But I thought what Neptunes had at MACNA and other places was more of a mock-up than truly functional.
Or actually perhaps partly functional. Alk only. ??
And I guess it depends on what you mean by "functional prototype" : Sort-of working in the lab, or out to select people for Beta test.
All rumors though.... no real info.

Frustrating, because I really want Alk measurement, but to wait, buy, what??

That's my Amazon tablet for fusion :). The canister is my reagents for the director. If I had a profilux I can set it for calcium reactor control to flip the co2 solenoid. But since it's standalone it's mainly to monitor my alk so I can turn the co2 solenoid on more or off more.

But I thought what Neptunes had at MACNA and other places was more of a mock-up than truly functional.
And I guess it depends on what you mean by "functional prototype" : Sort-of working in the lab, or out to select people for Beta test.

I’ve not seen any indication that they are beta testing them through their NSI program but to my knowledge there are 4 prototypes in the alpha stage (which could mean any number of things).

I don’t know where you got the idea that it was a mock-up.

What was displayed was a fully functional unit.

It was taking actual readings from a bottle of sample water. Alk, Ca and Mg.

There should be call for NSI members soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking sweet with the additional setup. Is that masterflex just sitting around next to your frag tank there, or is it feeding a CaRx somewhere?

Now that you've had those v4s over your large tank for awhile, how do you like them? I'm assuming they're doing well since you just picked up another for your 70G.

Looking sweet with the additional setup. Is that masterflex just sitting around next to your frag tank there, or is it feeding a CaRx somewhere?

Now that you've had those v4s over your large tank for awhile, how do you like them? I'm assuming they're doing well since you just picked up another for your 70G.

Actually the v4 was only for the 70g.

Running they mitras in the main tank with t5 supplements.

That masterflex is driving my carx which recently I found out that ARM coarse media is garbage and reborn is 10x better. I was pushing 120ml/min with arm and want keeping up in alk and calcium at low pH in reactor. After switching out the media I'm now getting all in higher range and only need to push 25ml/min.

The KH director is pretty sweet though been getting measurements twice a day and it's pretty spot on to my liquid testers and Hanna testers. This in turn let's me tune my calcium efluent and co2 better.

Ah okay, it'll be interesting to see the comparisons with both fixtures and your take on them down the line.

Reborn is definitely the way to go on reactor media from what I've been reading about over the years.

Back