Jestersix

I'd ask my friends to come and see, An Anemone garden with me...

try adding some small cut PVC tubes about 1 or 2 inches tall should do. The anemones will like putting the foot in there and it makes it easier to move them.

try adding some small cut PVC tubes about 1 or 2 inches tall should do. The anemones will like putting the foot in there and it makes it easier to move them.

Note -- I did try this. I cuts some PVC of various sizes between one and two-and-a-half inches. Turns out that very small Nems will move into the small ones -- and die. They get to the bottom and don't ever come up.

Anemones in harmony. Black Widows, Ultra Over the Rainbows and Dolphin Pet Village.

IMG_6082.JPG
IMG_6069.JPG

woah... those look amazing

I had a big bta and was hiding under the rocks, i didn't think much of it until i realizing it was going to kill itself by hiding there all the time. and it was too late when I flip the rock for it to bake under the light.

OMG -- I've been looking all over for someone with a DV nem (...and a black widow)

Appreciate it if you would please keep me in mind for a split of either or both...

Agreed on lineage. DPV as well call it is a very specific and local strain... though purple with green tips is not isolated to DPV.... sometimes sold as "joker" BTA elsewhere.

I personally would love to have a DPV confirmed strain for nosalgic reasons...(I use to go through DPV often in the early 2000s) but did manage to get my hands on a suspected DPV strain just today :)

Back