Our mission

First Tank!

First time I've seen a hammer grow a new head! Here are some before and after photos.

Jan - 29th- (sorry photos are bad)

lKNGfBu.png

oUa7ihv.png

Here is updated photo!

rGGO23Q.png

Yesterday I had no work thanks to the rain. So decided to go visit aquatics collections for the first time. Well now I need to get a new massive tank. Because I saw the lyretail wrasse they have and it’s by far the most beautiful fish I’ve seen! My dream fish list now consists of.

1. Leopard wrasse
2. Ruby red dragonet
3. Lyretail wrasse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yesterday I had no work thanks to the rain. So decided to go visit aquatics collections for the first time. Well now I need to get a new massive tank. Because I saw the lyretail wrasse they have and it’s by far the most beautiful fish I’ve seen! My dream fish list now consists of.

1. Leopard wrasse
2. Ruby red dragonet
3. Lyretail wrasse

I love the lunare wrasse, I will certainly have one if I ever go Fowlr. I believe they will eat shrimp and crabs so may not be the best for in a conventional reef tank, even if it’s big enough for them.

1. Leopard wrasse
2. Ruby red dragonet
3. Lyretail wrasse

That’s my go-to place for livestock. Great selection and they take good care of their fish.

Probably came with your sand and was unearthed by your water flow or inhabitants. I find strange shells on my substrate all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back