Attachments

• IMG_4826.JPG
    IMG_4826.JPG
    157.7 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_4827.JPG
    IMG_4827.JPG
    155.7 KB · Views: 228
Beautiful!

Especially the new peppermint shrimp, just exactly the finishing touch the tank needed. Did I count 5 in those pics?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Beautiful!

Especially the new peppermint shrimp, just exactly the finishing touch the tank needed. Did I count 5 in those pics?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Yes, those shrimp are beauties! In my tank they went from beauties to yummies in a flash:mad:

One of my favorite home aquariums! Can you post close ups of the zoa gardens? They look like they’re growing out pretty well. Are you looking for any more zoas? Is your tank mushroom-free?

One of my favorite home aquariums! Can you post close ups of the zoa gardens? They look like they’re growing out pretty well. Are you looking for any more zoas? Is your tank mushroom-free?

Some colonies are growing great. Others not. I'll never understand Zoas other than the fact that we tend to lump all Zoas together as a "type" and truthfully all strains behave differently. I'll grab some pics later. I am looking for some zoas to fill in a few areas, but mostly looking for certain colors. I need some reds and greens.

Back