Reef nutrition

Tank tour around San Mateo/Foster city/Redwood City area on 5/27

San Mateo area tank tour on 27th May

• Total voters
hello felllow reefers ,
I am thinking of organizing a tank tour event around San Mateo area around end of this month, 27th May . I’ll need at least three hosts , and at max 13 to 15 attendees . I am located at foster city and will be one of the hosts.
Tank tours are great fun event , in small setup. We get to know each other while exploring our tanks. Tank tours has been a long tradition of the club, and we are trying to revitalize this tradition

This is not a club sponsored event , and we have to coordinate among ourselves

Vote and comment in this thread if you are interested in hosting or attending

Address :
192, rock Harbor lane. Foster city- 94404
Time: 11:00 am
Date: 27th May, Sunday

Last edited:
I’ll be out of town but would encourage people to do these. Fun and very laid back and it’s always nice to see other people’s set up

D7CC1024-6F45-4D05-BA8C-8BAC7D600EF7.jpeg

My reefs are a dis-organized mess! Not only did I pull apart 1/2 of one of our displays and shove corals into every nook and cranny of the other DT while I eradicated Caulerpa, but then Peter decided he was going to "re-do" his reef. That means everything he didnt want got dumped into my reefs and then he went shopping in my tanks :eek:. I am still okay if the club wants to tour our reefs. just know they are a bit disorganized and a work in progress.
Cheers Mark

Back