got ethical husbandry?

Donations for the Regional Frag Swap Raffle

Wlachnit

Past President
We are looking for member donations for the raffle at the frag swap next month. If you have anything you would like to donate, please post it here.

Well I plan on removing numerous rose bubble tips, but that said, it seems those are not really in high demand (i.e. people would want :D), either way I'll probably bring some for the swap, or maybe even the freebe table if there's no demand.

can it be used gear?
I also agree with discouraging this. The goal is to raise money for the club and for members to "show off" particularly nice corals they've chosen to donate. I do also appreciate our sponsors donating their products to help us out.

This being said - for those of you who grow amazing, sought after corals and manage to have more than you need to get into the bonus round - please consider making the donation of a nice frag to the club for the raffle! It helps us out a lot, and it's a chance to show off your coral growing skills!

Kimmie will be donating a nice pair of her captive bred clowns (you've seen the thread), I'll be donating a 6" deresa clam, and I'm hoping we'll see some nice coral donations from our members!

Going to have to frag this colony soon since it's starting to encroach on the other two 3.5" disk. Grown from 3 polyps to the 4" colony. They've come down in price from the $300/polyp price point to ~$30/polyp (when you buy more than 1 polyp). Not sure how well zoas do in raffles but they do look good regardless of whatever light you have them under.

RR Pink Diamonds
2018_09_06_rr_pink_diamonds.jpg

Going to have to frag this colony soon since it's starting to encroach on the other two 3.5" disk. Grown from 3 polyps to the 4" colony. They've come down in price from the $300/polyp price point to ~$30/polyp (when you buy more than 1 polyp). Not sure how well zoas do in raffles but they do look good regardless of whatever light you have them under.

RR Pink Diamonds
2018_09_06_rr_pink_diamonds.jpg
I wouldn't mind buying a few polyps from you

Back