got ethical husbandry?

Moving away. Thanks for everything!

Hi friends,

After 15 years of living in the bay area, I'm moving to Illinois at the end of the week.

My favorite moment was going to the Steinhart and recognizing Rich Ross while he was inside the aquarium feeding fish! Such a surreal moment.

Thank you to everyone for everything. You've taught me a great deal about many many things, and should i get back into the hobby someday, I hope to pass along what I have learned to others.

Take care,
Tom

PS: If anyone's looking for a smoking deal, I'm trying to get rid of my tanks before the movers come tomorrow. I've posted it on RC and CL. Here's a link if that's allowed:
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/for/d/moving-need-to-sell-today/6720096581.html

If I can't get a few bucks, if anyone within the hobby knows of something to do with the tanks (kind of like a DBTC: Equipment edition?) I'm happy to do that as well. Thanks!

...you may consider donating the cube, there’s a teacher @ Sequoia Middle who has a tank @MolaMola she might have interest in it. She’s on your side of the greater SF Bay Area.

...you may consider donating the cube, there’s a teacher @ Sequoia Middle who has a tank @MolaMola she might have interest in it. She’s on your side of the greater SF Bay Area.

Wish I'd seen this earlier. Someone's buying it now. Sequoia is just around the corner from me. Thanks for the suggestion!

Back