Neptune Aquatics

Apex Fusion Display

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Quick question on using a tablet for display with couple Apex units;
Does any android tablet work for that purpose?
Walmart has an RCA tablet for $28 but I'm not gonna run over anyone, kick and punch just to get a good deal. I normally avoid any black Friday event (including black-eyes).

The question is do ALL Fire tablets work? I know with each generation/version the OS changes, my wife picked up a free Fire 8 HDX for the kid to play around with, and I tried to force Google Play on there to get apps and what, and what I found out is that all the workarounds required a OS version that was newer than what could exist on this, even though it looks like a neat tablet.

The question is do ALL Fire tablets work? I know with each generation/version the OS changes, my wife picked up a free Fire 8 HDX for the kid to play around with, and I tried to force Google Play on there to get apps and what, and what I found out is that all the workarounds required a OS version that was newer than what could exist on this, even though it looks like a neat tablet.

I use a Fire 8 on mine.

I have a Fire Tablet from 2016, which is old by today's standards. I would say that anything that's purchased since then would work.

Why would ANY devices not work.
Fusion works in a web browser.

I think some tablets might have a limitation of some sort; while looking at the RCA (yes, name brand still around) Samsung and Fire, saw that Amazon has a Fire tablet for kids; perhaps there are limitations on these type if tablets as to prevent children from racking up charges on parents' accounts.

I have a fire tablet for Apex but am disappointed that it has to run in the browser and so doesn’t stay logged in or use the whole screen natively. It would be MUCH better if they had an app for fire tablets like for iOS or Android.

I have a fire tablet for Apex but am disappointed that it has to run in the browser and so doesn’t stay logged in or use the whole screen natively. It would be MUCH better if they had an app for fire tablets like for iOS or Android.
Fire Tablets are android based I thought, which is where the question came about since you can't always force Google Play store on there. However hunting around a bit I did find the Fusion .apk so you can sideload it.
https://apkpure.com/apex-fusion/com.neptunesystems.apexfusion

The problem is that if you don't have Google Play it might not update.

Back