Reef nutrition

Corals Farmer market set up - silicon valley Friday Feb 8th - Need 2-3 helpers

Apon

Supporting Member
Hi all,

We are doing a club booth again at the event and I will need a few helpers to help setup Friday night before hand.

Event info here:
http://www.coralfarmersmarket.com/cfmprotour_siliconvalley_2019_winter.htm

We also need help with Taken on Saturday too - So let us know if you can help with either.

Some benefits
  • You will get free passes to Sat event (3 passes available so far)
  • Sneak peak to see and watch vendors setup as well - we will be helping with curtains/drapes and etc.
  • Show your support and help the club out and meet members in person. ( I am much nicer in person)

Schedule:
Pipe and Drape Setup Friday 2/8 [6:00 PM - 7:00 PM]
Vendor Setup Friday 2/8 [7:00 PM - 10:00 PM]
Vendor Setup Saturday 2/9 [7:00 AM - 11:00 AM]
Vendor Hall Open to Public Saturday 2/9 [11:00 AM - 5:00 PM]
Vendor Teardown Saturday 8/4 [5:00 PM - 7:00 PM]

please Let me know ASAP if you can help

Great that is one and I can save the Free ticket for you. I will send reminders as we get closer. 2 more would be great help.

@Apon I have some low priority work, but in case theres not enough people, I can definitely lend a hand. So keep me as backup.

On related note, I can donate one of my reef-pi builds along with a temperature sensor, for the club, we can raffle it. If its ok with the BOD and rest of the folks.

@Apon ...
On related note, I can donate one of my reef-pi builds along with a temperature sensor, for the club, we can raffle it. If its ok with the BOD and rest of the folks.

Interesting!
Does our raffle setup allow people to selectively put tickets in what they might want?
The concern: The average attendee may just be confused by the thing,
but a maker-type might be very excited about it. So it cannot be handed out like a general prize.

Ranjib- A Reef-Pi would be awesome. Very generous, and a great idea.

Mark- The way we’ve done raffles is that people put in tickets for individual items they are trying to win.

I can help with teardown Saturday. Already bought my ticket at the $5 rate. (If it turns out you need AM setup people instead, I can switch to that.)
Thanks for organizing the schedule.

Well this thread is for Setup and Breakdown help.

I think Bruce and Chromis will be doing a schedule for Booth. (Klems watch for that)
Bruce already has a donation thread as well, Ranjib maybe post there.

Friday Setup
  1. Baykes - William
  2. Treylane - Jess
  3. Open spot
  4. Ranjib - Friday Backup person

Maureen - Sat Break down

Is there WIFI there??
I am trying to figure out how to get square (credit card) to work for everyone.
If wifi, I can bring an old ipad or iphone.

I can be there at 10 on Saturday to help set up.

I won't know about Wifi until Friday, but I assume yes as vendors use square too.

Still need 1 more person for Friday night - You get free ticket to event! They just raised the online price too.

Last edited:
As someone who works for a community college, yes there is wifi in many places on campus however the wifi is not in any way open for anyone to use. Need to be a student or faculty and use your login credentials to use their wifi, not saying it's that way there but it is definitely something you should check into before hand.

I have the raffle bins. (tupperware containers with slots)
I have the BAR sign.
(Along with more junk)
I was going to bring everything to frag workshop, to put in the storage locker.
Alternately, I can hold onto those and bring them Saturday to CFM.
But if you want to set up Friday, probably best to put everything in locker, and let organizer pick.

Back