Our mission

Vincent's 1st Big Tank

How long have you had the PBT? The one I got from Crabby only chased my Yellow for like 2 days. Now its peaceful every since. Eats pellets and Mysis like a pig. Does even bother with the little hippo tang I have either. Now if I could risk adding back a purple tang and flame angel in there....:confused:

How long have you had the PBT? The one I got from Crabby only chased my Yellow for like 2 days. Now its peaceful every since. Eats pellets and Mysis like a pig. Does even bother with the little hippo tang I have either. Now if I could risk adding back a purple tang and flame angel in there....:confused:

It’s been there for a few month now. Started chasing after a few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tangs are bullies. My poor gem all tattered but he's fat. Think it's lacking certain vitamins as his hlle spread. Starting lots of zoecon and aminomga soaked foods to help nurish him back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tangs are bullies. My poor gem all tattered but he's fat. Think it's lacking certain vitamins as his hlle spread. Starting lots of zoecon and aminomga soaked foods to help nurish him back.

Fat doesn't always mean well fed though...what do you feed it?

Last edited:
What pellets? For a long time I used spectrum, Thera+ or whatever the regular ones are. A year and a half or so I switched to the algae max ones, seems to help with the health/appearance of my tangs

YES!

1ac3fffd8b4bf9472e19dc906ec48154.png

Finally!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The first unknown looks like a tort of some kind.

That last one doesn't look like a pearlberry either. The color combo and shape kind of looks like the Upscales microlados.

The first unknown looks like a tort of some kind.

That last one doesn't look like a pearlberry either. The color combo and shape kind of looks like the Upscales microlados.

Could be but coralites look too long to be microlados.

Wow. That scoly is like a bleeding apple but with blue and gold to boot. Where did you find it?

Your naoko wrasse is a beauty.

Wow. That scoly is like a bleeding apple but with blue and gold to boot. Where did you find it?

Your naoko wrasse is a beauty.

Had it a while now. Don't remember where I got it. Lost 1/2 its flesh from over crowding in the smaller tank before it got moved to the 190 and fully recovered.

Back