High Tide Aquatics

Cleaning out some extra stuff

Corallus

Supporting Member
Been trying to temper my hoarding instinct, so I'd like to pass along some free stuff to people who may be able to use it. In general, please be a supporting member and plan to use what you take.

First - a pair of wireless MP40 drivers. Changed them out with QD versions a little while back, and was planning to toss these. Any takers?
untitled-1921.jpg

untitled-1922.jpg

AutoAqua Smart ATO. Almost 3 of them... But, one of the main units does not work very well, and I didn't label the bad one. There are probably 2 complete, working ATO's in this collection and you'll just need to experiment a little
untitled-1923.jpg

untitled-1924.jpg

untitled-1925.jpg

untitled-1926.jpg

Soda Ash (sodium carbonate). I called BRS after placing the order that included this for another reason, and mentioned that this bag had torn and made a bit of a mess in the box, but didn't really lose that much. They sent me another bag for free. Now that I have my CaRX up and running, I don't need to use this regularly.
untitled-1927.jpg

Bought a big bag of sodium bicarbonate at costco, thinking it would be a good cheap way to dose alk. I opened it and used a little, but didn't end up going that way, plus I have a little of the BRS stuff too.
untitled-1928.jpg

Hydor internal skimmer. I used this on my original 18" cube tank, it worked well but is a little sensitive to water level. Dusty, but in great shape, ready to use for a small tank, but needs to be able to sit in at least 12" of water; will not work in a standard 10gal tank.
untitled-1929.jpg

Got this generic media reactor as a freebie as part of an order. It has not touched water, I just don't think I'll ever need it.
untitled-1930.jpg

Pickup at my place in SF/SOMA or possibly meet up at CFM next weekend (I'll be there early).

Reactions: JVU
Been trying to temper my hoarding instinct, so I'd like to pass along some free stuff to people who may be able to use it. In general, please be a supporting member and plan to use what you take.

First - a pair of wireless MP40 drivers. Changed them out with QD versions a little while back, and was planning to toss these. Any takers?
View attachment 11287
View attachment 11288

AutoAqua Smart ATO. Almost 3 of them... But, one of the main units does not work very well, and I didn't label the bad one. There are probably 2 complete, working ATO's in this collection and you'll just need to experiment a little
View attachment 11289
View attachment 11290
View attachment 11291
View attachment 11292

Soda Ash (sodium carbonate). I called BRS after placing the order that included this for another reason, and mentioned that this bag had torn and made a bit of a mess in the box, but didn't really lose that much. They sent me another bag for free. Now that I have my CaRX up and running, I don't need to use this regularly.
View attachment 11293

Bought a big bag of sodium bicarbonate at costco, thinking it would be a good cheap way to dose alk. I opened it and used a little, but didn't end up going that way, plus I have a little of the BRS stuff too.
View attachment 11294

Hydor internal skimmer. I used this on my original 18" cube tank, it worked well but is a little sensitive to water level. Dusty, but in great shape, ready to use for a small tank, but needs to be able to sit in at least 12" of water; will not work in a standard 10gal tank.
View attachment 11295

Got this generic media reactor as a freebie as part of an order. It has not touched water, I just don't think I'll ever need it.
View attachment 11296

Pickup at my place in SF/SOMA or possibly meet up at CFM next weekend (I'll be there early).

Could I please grab the mp40 drivers? Ill be at CFM. Thanks in advance.

Back