Votes: 39 83.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

Wlachnit

Past President
It's that time of year again...time to share cool frags with cool people! And...we are going to mix it up a bit this year and move to a new location in SF!

Seven Stills 100 Hooper St
San Francisco, CA 94124

Saturday, March 16
Admission: FREE
Schedule

• 11:00am - 12:00pm Register for the Frag Swap (Get your picking Letter)
  • 12:00 Auction and frag preview
  • 12:30pm Start Frag Swap
  • We will be having a raffle for various goodies including an Apex controller midway through the swap.
  • Street Meet Taco Truck Menu
Requirements
  • Bring at least 3 different coral frags in their own clear plastic containers with lids.
  • Must be labeled with your username AND coral name AND lights used. A description of the coral would also be useful. You cannot swap if it doesn’t have this information.
  • We will be checking for unlabeled, mislabeled, sick, or dead coral.
  • Corals that cannot be used in frag swapping can be found HERE
New for this year. If you are a member that would like to participate and find yourself with no corals to share, we have decided to let those members participate in the frag swap after the 3rd round. So, no need to buy frags from your LFS or get them from a fellow member. Given that this is a member swap, we expect plenty of frags to go around.
Bonus Rounds
  • Bonus/Ultra coral qualification list is being updated
    • Bonus/Ultra zoanthid list is HERE
    • Bonus/Ultra SPS list is HERE
    • Bonus/Ultra LPS and Soft Cora list is HERE.
  • The bonus rounds are optional and consist of the first picking round of the swap.
  • Once you're done with the bonus round, you continue the regular swap.
  • If you want to do the bonus rounds, you need to bring at least 3 bonus corals or 1 ultra coral from the bonus round list to receive 1 Bonus Round Ticket.
  • You can receive as many Bonus Round Tickets as you want. (Example: Bringing 9 bonus round frags gives you 3 bonus round tickets)is in the process of being updated. Please check back
    • Bonus Corals strains can be repeated only ONCE.
      • Example: 1) Oompa Loompa Zoa, 2) Oompa Loompa Zoa, 3) Oregon Tort = OKAY
    • Ultra Corals strains can be repeated only ONCE.
    • 3 Bonus Corals = 1 Bonus Round Ticket or 1 Ultra Coral = 1 Bonus Round Ticket
Auction Items can be found HERE

Please let us know if you will attend.
We will need a few volunteers for several tasks. Sign up HERE
There is more info to follow....stay tuned.

Last edited:
We need a scout to check the area and report on parking availability.
Great for carpooling from the east, north and south-bay !

Well according to google maps Street View it's still an empty lot :D

But considering Mission Bay area, I'd almost not count on street parking, however there are a number of parking lots in the area, I couldn't tell you rates but I'd almost guarantee more expensive than the $3 Chabot used to charge :D

For all concerned about parking, this is located in an up and coming area of Mission Bay. There is a ton of street parking all around the area and I was told that Saturday has lots of spaces open. I also searched it on google maps before visiting and yes it shows a dirt lot from 2016 photos but this is a new building housing Adobe and Seven Stills.

This is a family friendly location and I plan to bring the kids. Hope we get some sunshine that day!

Reactions: JVU
Coming from Santa Cruz is making this a long distance travel so I will need to ponder this but most likely will still go.
Definitely worth of firing up a carpool thread from different parts of the bay. I mean you're still coming a physically far distance but if you only have to go to San Jose and can let someone else do the driving it shouldn't be so bad.

Back