Will you attend

• Yes

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
Is anyone from the San Jose area able to help out with this? I’ll bring them to the event, and Nelson could pick them up from you, so hopefully you won’t be too inconvenienced.

By the way, same offer to anyone else coming to the event, if you’d like some free baby trochus snails or some free mini brittle stars, just let me know. Both are great clean up crew and can reproduce easily in reef tanks, so they go well with our sustainability goals too.
@JVU, I will take some of both. Thanks!

If anyone who is going to this event that has the club frag glue that we sell if you can bring some I would like to buy (2) . Let me know if this might work and I forget what the cost is for these so I can have the cash for you or can do Pay Pal.

Things I'm interested in:
1) Automatic export of the logs to my e-mail. I don't mind the data clearing out every 2 weeks, but it would be nice if I had an easy way to get it saved. Even if it was a .CSV file or something I could write something to automatically append the data.
2) A way to measure what % of time something (like an ATO pump) runs. You could sort of do this if the ATO pump ran from a current monitor, but that seems unlikely to work with something like 1Link.

On another note, anyone driving over from near SF that I could catch a ride with?

If anyone who is going to this event that has the club frag glue that we sell if you can bring some I would like to buy (2) . Let me know if this might work and I forget what the cost is for these so I can have the cash for you or can do Pay Pal.
I think we have the glue in @Bruce Spiegelman ‘s storage area. Either he or I can bring it.

Things I'm interested in:
1) Automatic export of the logs to my e-mail. I don't mind the data clearing out every 2 weeks, but it would be nice if I had an easy way to get it saved. Even if it was a .CSV file or something I could write something to automatically append the data.
2) A way to measure what % of time something (like an ATO pump) runs. You could sort of do this if the ATO pump ran from a current monitor, but that seems unlikely to work with something like 1Link.

On another note, anyone driving over from near SF that I could catch a ride with?
We can carpool if I go. It’s my dads 75th birthday, not sure if I’m going to visit that day or the day after still.

Ok. Hope i make it to meeting it's early for me. I will confirm by Friday if I go

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi Vincent, I was able to work this out, so see you this weekend. If possible I'd like some advice on the following. Email alarms can be configured via some of the tasks as well as coded manually. They can be associated with both outlets and controls. The issue I'm having is that you can't have both as they conflict. (according to Neptune tech support) so I'd like to understand how to be able to get email alerts from both, likely via virtual outlets I'm guessing, but frankly at that point I just gave up. Specifically temp alerts and email alerts from the leak sensor conflict as an example.

Back