Jestersix

[Jul 27, 2019] Dicks annual luncheon (Oakland ca)

Hi,
Wondering if I can bring my wife to the luncheon? She is increasingly getting bit by the hobby. I can induct her into a supporting member if needed?
Thanks
Paul

I don’t want to speak for Dick, but in the past, Dick and his wife have ALWAYS welcomed friends and family members of a club member. The more the merrier

I have some common (hardy) frags and inverts available for free if anyone would like to pick them up at Dick’s:

- Red monti cap (2)
- Pink birdsnest (3)
- Green birdsnest (haven’t trimmed yet)
- Green hammer (1)
- Micro brittle stars
- Baby banded trochus snails

I'm planning on attending to this event , I couldn't rsvp on time my bad , I was wondering if it's ok to show up even without reservation ? Thanks in advance .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: JVU
I have 2 neon green hairy mushroom and 1 orange discosoma to give out if anyone is interested.
And a disc of ice and fire zoa as well (no fragging tool at home but if anyone can frag it, I think there are 40+ polyps on the disk)

Just FYI I had a small tank crash about a month ago and some fish died, clowns survived. Not sure what the cause is, so these corals will need to be in QT for a while to be safe.

bf61d76d7818a360779c9b3320eb3b41.jpg

I have some common (hardy) frags and inverts available for free if anyone would like to pick them up at Dick’s:

- Red monti cap (2)
- Pink birdsnest (3)
- Green hammer (1)
- Micro brittle stars
I’m interested in the pink birds nest and the green hammer

Reactions: JVU

- Red monti cap (2)
- Pink birdsnest (3)
- Green hammer (1)
- Micro brittle stars
I'll take a pink birdsnest and (5) trochus, thanks John!

I have 2 neon green hairy mushroom and 1 orange discosoma to give out if anyone is interested.
And a disc of ice and fire zoa as well (no fragging tool at home but if anyone can frag it, I think there are 40+ polyps on the disk)

Just FYI I had a small tank crash about a month ago and some fish died, clowns survived. Not sure what the cause is, so these corals will need to be in QT for a while to be safe.

bf61d76d7818a360779c9b3320eb3b41.jpg
I'll take an orange discosoma thanks!

Back