High Tide Aquatics

Setup Help for September 14th SV -CFM - free tix for volunteers

Apon

Supporting Member
Hi all,

We are doing a club booth again at the event and I will need a few 6 helpers to help setup Friday night before hand, and at least 4 helpers for clean up.

(FYI - We will need helpers for manning the BAR Booth again as well - more to come later about that)

September 14th SVCFM
http://www.coralfarmersmarket.com/cfmprotour_siliconvalley_2019_summer.htm

We also need help with Taken on Saturday too - So let us know if you can help with either.

Some benefits
  • You will get free passes to Sat event (From BAR)
  • Sneak peak to see and watch vendors setup as well - we will be helping with curtains/drapes and etc.
  • Show your support and help the club out and meet members in person. ( I am much nicer in person)

Schedule: (As I know it may change as we get closer to the date)
Pipe and Drape Setup Friday [6:00 PM - 7:00 PM]
Vendor Setup Friday [7:00 PM - 10:00 PM]
Vendor Setup Saturday [7:00 AM - 11:00 AM]
Vendor Hall Open to Public Saturday [11:00 AM - 5:00 PM]
Vendor Teardown Saturday [5:00 PM - 7:00 PM]

please Let me know ASAP if you can help

Reactions: JVU
I was hoping to help out during the show, but it looks like you need clean up help, so put me down.
Thanks for organizing.

I'm sure that most people pay better attention than I do but just realized that it will be at a different location than previous ones. Just an FYI

I'm sure that most people pay better attention than I do but just realized that it will be at a different location than previous ones. Just an FYI
Glad you pointed that out. I had not looked at the info. Very close to the old spot, so no big deal. Haha - website points out that alcohol can be had nearby.

Hi sorry for my late response , but I'm willing to help Saturday if you guys still need help please let me know .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can help with clean up on Saturday if needed; please let me know. Haven’t been as attentive to the forums

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back