Our mission

Got a job interview today..

Passed the phone interview.. have an in person interview on monday..

The pay will be suck but better than unemployment :bigsmile: .. Hopefully they will hire me so I can spend the $$ when I want to 8) ..

:D I lost my job 5 months ago. Don't really want to do IT any more but I don't know whatelse to make $$..
I want to do construction or be an electrician but don't know where to start :( ..

what is the interview for? Now is not a good time to get into construction, no jobs.

hope everything goes well with your interview.

Bartending? nah :) .. don't like those kind of job..

Jeremy, I figure by the time I know what i'm doing, the economy will be up but who know.. IT job is pretty suck now. They request a lot but pay very little..

Thanks guys :) .. I'm not too sad if I don't get the job because the pay suck. I'm just happy that I actually got an interview. A lot of my friends don't even get a phone call so I'm pretty lucky (I guess :D )...

I am affraid pay is going to suck for awhile. Making 1/2 what I am used to after 1 1/2 yr laid-off. Lucky? Yes, damn lucky, otherwise can't go see Derek @ OT.

You'll do great.

I'd hire you in a heartbeat Phong, I just don't have enough work at this point, mebbie in a year or two, but not right now I can barely keep beer in the fridge :)

phishphood said:
Goodluck with it Phong. Hey, if you get the job does that mean I get my compressor and nail guns back? :)
:D I need to give that back to you.. I'm going to get a set for myself. I love that thing 8) .. LMK when you are available so I can bring them to you. Thanks for letting me borrow them man..

Thanks everyone.. I will let you all know on monday. Hopefully good new so I can get my 150G tank going.. :bigsmile:

Just got back. It went great.. I won't know the answer for another week or two though. There are so many people applied (I don't think that's a surprise :D ). The main guy said they are very impress so we see what happen.. Thanks for the support guys!!

Back