Jestersix

tuberider's 150g small apartment diplacement tank (super long)

This tank is not aquascaped :)

2try.jpg

Hey T.R.

Wow! Some nice Mother Colonies. Very Nice, and well worth the wait to get a peek. Looks like an Orange Fungia in there too. I think you'll like the 2 Fungias I have in mine.

Congrats! Thx for getting us a picture.

Happy Reefing,
R.K.

I only see a lone cyclo, no fungias though. They look similar, but they are not fungias. Cyclocyris (sp?) tend to fair better then your average fungia.

Correct it is a Cyclo, I bought it due to some damage on one of the sides, why? Because it's arleady starting to throw off some little pups for me to spread around :) , now that's easy propping :D

http://liveaquaria.com/diversden/ItemDisplay.cfm?c=2733+8&ddid=71494

Look at what I have coming when I get home next week :) My Diaseris collection is growing :) Next I'll go for the common purple/green since I will have both a solid purple and a solid green. The true exotics will come soon though :lol:

tuberider said:
That piece is bitchin, my addiction is just starting and I'm scared :D

No worries. I can walk you through the steps :lol:

At no time do you acknowledge the addiction, don't personalize it. Denial is not just a river.

Give in to the higher power...

dollar%20bill%202.jpg

OK so don't listen to me, obviously after all these years I'm still ignoring the fact I have a coral addiction :p

I'm a working coral addict. Between it and wine I'll never save any money :( Roof, yes, food, if I don't fall asleep before eating. I have shorted myself on many occasion to support my coral habit, food/wine included :lol:

I always laughed at this ramen.
2233_enlarged.gif

oh and when you're too poor for anything and have to eat ramen theres this tear filled ramen.
203730_400.jpg

tuberider said:
Joke all you want guys, I'm eating Ramen right now :D, gotta save up for lighting ;)

gone that route once or twice myself :lol:

I LOVE RAMEN! Seriously. If that stuff was healthy by any stretch of the imagination, I'd have it often. As a kid, I'd eat 2 packs for a meal. 1 pack of chicken and 1 pack of mushroom was my favorite.

And G, not wine...but port wine... Picked up a bottle of 20yr Dow's last night. I think I shall have that with dinner. Ramen and port...hmmm....

Wow, I can't believe I didn't see this thread before!
Great job Jeremy! Can't wait to see how your canopy and lighting will look like and your aquascaping is done. It's looking very good already now! Sorry to hear you lost so many corals in the process.

alve said:
Wow, I can't believe I didn't see this thread before!
Great job Jeremy! Can't wait to see how your canopy and lighting will look like and your aquascaping is done. It's looking very good already now! Sorry to hear you lost so many corals in the process.

Aldie you live!!!!!!!!!

I still have your tank, it's ready to rock when you need it, or anything else for that matter ;)

I took a few shots today, things are finally starting to color up, it sure takes a while :)

Of course the granny, and no that s not a RB, it's some piece of crap that got in the way of an otherwise perfect shot :D

granulosa.jpg

Of course I have to have a frag of ORA Jeremy's Montipora, don't ask me why :) , it's under ~12k with no supplementation.

JeremysMonti.jpg

Sunrize milli FINALLY getting some color, it's not quite what it was before the move, perhaps that has to do with lighting, who knows :~

newsunrize.jpg

I'll have a FTS soon along with more macros, at this point I'm not done relocating a colony or two and dialing things in, I may be slow, but at least I have a tank thread unlike Charles :D . If anyone is interested in growing out liverock encrusted with nice corals LMK, I have two good sized rocks that need a home and have some really, really nice stuff and some common stuff on them. I need some space to execute my rock work properly. My only prerequisite is that you have experience growing out frags into colonies and have a consistent track record regarding advanced reefkeeping :)

Gomer said:
I LOVE RAMEN! Seriously. If that stuff was healthy by any stretch of the imagination, I'd have it often. As a kid, I'd eat 2 packs for a meal. 1 pack of chicken and 1 pack of mushroom was my favorite.

And G, not wine...but port wine... Picked up a bottle of 20yr Dow's last night. I think I shall have that with dinner. Ramen and port...hmmm....

I've had $$ port and cheap port and I have to say some of the later yer stuff I have had in recent days is far better then the aged stuff I've had. save me a taste and bring it to the BOD meeting. As long as the meeting is not the 14th I can go, if not I'll be in Texas for the DA-CFM (Dallas Coral Farmers Market). Rice noodles are my only choice right ow, dang it :(

Back