Neptune Aquatics

Seminolecpa's 180G upgrade

Awesome examples of super fine reef keeping and quality photography!
Impressive to say the least.
If you make it to my home for the tank tour please bring your camera! :)

JAR said:
Awesome examples of super fine reef keeping and quality photography!
Impressive to say the least.
If you make it to my home for the tank tour please bring your camera! :)

I am just a student believe me. It takes lots and lots of practice. You should see some of my earlier crap (and I do mean crap).

Here is a pic of my old 58 from about 5 years ago complete with bad photography

TankShot10-25.jpg

BTW still no birdsnest even back then

Wow that's one big honkin pump on the 58 :D I forget what's your water flow is there. Is it only through the closed loop? Your back is way too thick for Vortechs I know, but are they on the side maybe? Or Tunze streams?

Anyways what about fish? From what I see Blue Hippo, Sailfin, Purple Tangs, Magnificent foxface, yellow foxface, yellow "coris" wrasse?

Looks like the gauntlet has been thrown, who will respond in like?

Yes I have the closed loop with a dart on an OM 4way and 2 vortechs on the sides.

AFA fish

Purple Tang
Hippo Tang
Desarjini Tang
Magnificent foxface
Yellow Foxface
Yellow Choris wrasse
Bellarus Wrasse
Mystery wrasse
A fairy wrasse that I forgot the mane of
a psycodelic Goby
and ....... my wife's fish (she who shall not be named due to censoring myself) the maroon clown

Well not so good news. Upon Closer inspection the las tone is starting to slough off some tissue so I fragged the heck out of it.
Keeping my fingers crossed.

seminolecpa said:
Well not so good news. Upon Closer inspection the las tone is starting to slough off some tissue so I fragged the heck out of it.
Keeping my fingers crossed.
the strawberry patch one? that sucks!

the corals look great though from the pictures. quite large pieces. goodluck with them! great pictures too!

Bryan,

Your tank was really impressive and thanks for showing us the setup too. My wife and i really loved the glass tank and the aquascape. Maybe she's going to let me go for a new tank when we move in summer.

Ron

That's good as i can get you the real deal Strawberry patch not some import labeled as such :) Hugo always try's to force something on me when I go down there.

Back