got ethical husbandry?

Suggestion for one last fish for stocking

Harro fellas!

I'm looking for 1-2 last fish to stock in my 29 biocube. right now it's a black and orange ocellaris clowns + 1 carpenter wrasse.
I got some inverts and some coral. I really want an angel in the tank, but the last flame died due to ich infestation and i'm not going to add anymore fish until it goes away. I just wanted to get some ideas.

I wanted something that's not going to vanish and something that's the main talk of the tank as well. Any ideas would be great!

It's like asking what kind of ice cream is good. Everyone has different opinions. I like smaller fish and would suggest a goby. I recently got a small neon blue goby from Green Marine, and while he's only 1" long, if that, he doesn't hide and even tries to land on/ deparisite hand when you stick it in the tank. High fin gobies are also unique and are cool burrowing fish, speaking of which a jawfish is worth considering if you have deep enough sand and some open space on the bottom.

I definitely understand that. I just like some ideas based on my description -- something that doesn't like to hide much, I know that fish all hide and some come up once they feel comfortable.

And I do appreciate your reply. It's suggestions like that, which makes me think of the fish I want. I like goby's too, but someone suggested a scooter blenny and it died in 1 night lol.

Love my tailspot blenny. Not big, pretty, active, visible, constantly munches on rock algae, and is...well, different than everything else I have in my tank:)

New tailspot and it is inquisitive. At night it sits on top of the rocks that are glued to magnets on the sides of the tank looking back at the action like a box seat. During the day it is all over swimming with the green chromis and just kicking it up alone, but never under cover.

When the angel first came up to it the little guy did not budge. The angel has never chased it.

wow so I recently found that my tank has Brooklynella. if I leave the tank alone without fish, how long until the parasites die? I'm leaving corals in, but will need a time frame -- i'm going to attempt and see if I can give my wrasse for someone to take care of in the time being, anyone able to do so?

I got now quarantine tank so i'm out of luck.

Back