High Tide Aquatics

BAYMAC (May 8th) - what frags are you bringing?

I have a frag that's already trimmed out from a colony. That frag went from single head to three head. Now it's a Frag of a little colony, a tiny colony of Green Stripe Mushroom. They way they are grown on the plug is very interesting :)

Ive got plenty of stuff to bring up to the swap. If anyone's looking for something in particular, please let me know.

Im coming up from Santa BArbara and I don't plan to go home until the following day so Im hoping not to have too much left over.

Gresh, if you don't find a miami hurricane, LMK and Ill hook you up.

Ill bring a couple extras to donate to your club for the DBTC......

I was gonna bring some stuff, but as I have a monti eating nudi problem I will not bring anything for fear of spreading them.

How are we bringing the corals in? Packaged individually in containers? Or are they going into a tank there?

I'll see if I have anything else I can bring in, but I'll bring in minimally these. I'll come a little before 11. .
1 - small frag pink pom pom xenia
1 - Radioactive dragoneye zoas
2 - tyree toadstool
2-3 green candy cane
1 - medium frag of green palys

GreshamH said:
xinumaster said:
Hi Ian, what was that website you have?

http://www.reefodyssey.com/

Thanks Gresham, hope that link is cool with the Mods here. I plan to pick up some stuff Thursday night so Ill try to get the site updated over the weekend. If it's OK to announce the update in this thread Ill do that, just give it a thumbs up...

If there's any special requests please let me know and Ill do everything I can to bring what you're looking for.

I know your clubs forum supports the local LFS so if this post breaks any of your rules go ahead and edit/delete it...

Ian said:
I plan to pick up some stuff Thursday night so Ill try to get the site updated over the weekend. If it's OK to announce the update in this thread Ill do that, just give it a thumbs up...

8)
Post some pictures.

Yah :( I've been bitching about it for ever. No one wants to hear me say we need a better lol :lol:

seminolecpa said:
Perry, you might want to hold off on some of the nicer ones. The plan is, at this point, to sell all frags in the $10 range.
Bryan, we did this last year and it worked out really well. Should we not bring expensive stuff, so that the vendors aren't having to deal with low club pricing? Is this a policy that the clubs are taking?

I am not sure it is a policy but moreso just something we learned from last year. I would say that our bread and butter will be the $10 frags but I wouldn't be surprised to see a few that may be priced a little higher for just that reason.

Back