Jestersix

South Bay Tank/LFS Tour?

Hey Everybody,

I know there are A LOT of nice tanks down here in the South Bay. I was thinking of organizing a tour similar to the one you just had. Probably some time in June or even July could work. I see it as a good opportunity to actually meet some of the folks we keep interacting with and see some dope tanks. Let's start talkin!

Viet

Great idea Viet. There are very nice systems in the South Bay, and great stores. I just visited DPV for the first time and picked up a black sun coral that has been on the wish list for a year.

There were several who offered to show tanks living around the 680 as the last East Bay Tour organized. I had hoped to schedule a tour in that portion of our club in June. Jess you would be welcome to show.

Two tours in one month is not too many as some people could not come due to other commitments. Think smaller and more frequent for the tours. Good luck.

I guess we should figure out whose willing to show their tanks.....let's take some nominations. If you don't want to show your tank, you have every right to "JUST SAY NO."

I nominate Jason's (EIGHT) tank(s). Sorry bro, thats what you get for having a pimp tank.

Thanks Viet. :)

I'd be happy to show my tank. I think that Tong and Jess might be willing to show as well.

I could do mid-late May, June or July. I was originally going to try to organize this, but I don't know if I have the time, so if you want to take up the reins, please do!

We need folks to show tanks, so far we got Jason's. Tong and Jess, are you guys OK to show you tanks?

I figure sometime in July, at the very least, we can talk about how we keep our tanks cool.

Sure I will show my tanks, even though they are not in top condition right now. I am going to be traveling in the second half of June though, and hopefully nothing bad happens while I am gone (which always seems to happen).

Back