Neptune Aquatics

Giants game

Being an As fan myself... I watched the last 1/2 inning and it was exciting (close blown save) But my take is... It all means nothing if they cannot beat the Phillies! and that series I will not even bother watching... I hope you got a lot of dust in the ATT Park.

If you purchased game 5 tickets... My recommendation is... Sell Sell Sell!

aalhait said:
Being an As fan myself... I watched the last 1/2 inning and it was exciting (close blown save) But my take is... It all means nothing if they cannot beat the Phillies! and that series I will not even bother watching... I hope you got a lot of dust in the ATT Park.

If you purchased game 5 tickets... My recommendation is... Sell Sell Sell!

Sounds like a bitter A's fan trying to rain on the G's parade. It'll be a good series and it's already been a great year for the G's. No need to be hating or jealous because the A's never challenge for the playoffs year after year..... ;)

it will go 6 or 7 games ,It's hard to sweep with 2-3-2 format.It's should be a good series regardless.:)Phillies is a team with destiny ,after they're swept the REDs,they're don't even celebrate.They're don't accomplish anything until they're win the Word series.In the mean time ,The Giants glad just to be in the playoff this time of the year.Beating the Braves is like a Championship for them.It's hard for me since I'm a diehard Phillies,Eagles,Flyers and sixers Fan and Live in SF,The giant and A's Teams is my 2nd favorites team ,as Long as they're don't play again my team ,i be rooting for them.GOOD LUCK all.

lapsan

I predict it will go 6 or 7 games.
If it goes 7 destiny is out the window.
Anything goes in game 7.
BTW I will not be selling my game 5 tickets or my World Series Tickets. :bigsmile:

FWIW my experience shows the same beer that you get during the regular season tastes 20x better at the World Series. Odd how that works.

The last time I went to a Giants World Series game was '89, I was four, and yes the beer tasted better!

h20player101 said:
FWIW my experience shows the same beer that you get during the regular season tastes 20x better at the World Series. Odd how that works.

The last time I went to a Giants World Series game was '89, I was four, and yes the beer tasted better!
Thats because it was shaken not stirred

Back