Cali Kid Corals

Best price for Instant Ocean Salt mix?

I am running low on salt mix again, Usually I can find a good deal on the 50 gallon bags, usually about $10 a bag or the 200 gallon boxes for around $35 , but recently I have not been able to find any deals, locally or online.

wondering if anyone knows where I can find such a deal, or maybe even setup a bulk order through one of the sponsors for a good price on some.

I typically buy 200-250 gallons at a time (lasts me a few months) but if the price is right I may be willing to buy even more.

Let me know what you can find, I have some more searching to do.

Well how far do you want to travel? Steve over at Lucky Ocean has his 200 gallon boxes priced somewhere around $30 or $35. He also got some nice GBTA's in last week. :)

Double + on Steve at Lucky Ocean; he usually has great prices. If you want more than a couple boxes or buckets, be sure to call in advance so he can get them for you.

may just have to take you up on that offer mike, I have about 20 gallons of mix left after this last brute container full I made.

gonna call lucky ocean aquarium tomorrow and check it out.

thanks guys, hard to research all the shops in the bay area, only familiar with a few of them, lucky ocean wasn't one of them.

Back