Our mission

Taking my tank down this weekend (I hope) need a home for corals to goto DBTC

So month's later and my tank has to come down with the next 10 days, I'm leaving for Boston for 3 weeks and need to get the tank down before then. I really need a home for all the remaining corals, everything in the tank but a few corals will go back to DBTC.

A fair warning, the tank has quite a bit of aptasia, caulerpa and cotton candy algae. Not everything is infested but anything coming out should be quarantined.

Can anyone home some dirty coral? I also have three fish I'd like to give a new home. A 6 line punk wrasse, a clown, and a purple fish (forgot name.)
I can deliver or feel free to come by and maybe help rip this thing down. The tank is in Union City, lunch for anyone that feels like helping.

I'm pretty sure,if u beed help to break down your tank,satureday is a good day to do it,there plenty of clubs members is avaiable after the meeting to help out.:)

lapsan

Is anyone at the meeting tomorrow able to take some of this stuff? if so I will head over to the place early and get everything packed up and ready to go.

The family is doing great, we are so blessed to have a happy healthy little boy! Thanks!

Jay

So I'm tearing stuff down and here is a list of what's coming:

Mikes rainbow like acan 10+ heads
Big red Yuma (forgot who) 2 babies and 1 big momma
Lynn's blue and red blasto (overflowing plug)
Red and green micro (Eric I think) 10+ heads on plug
My purple and green yuma's 3-4 babies
Sergios unknown lps (20+ heads)
Tony's mean orange thing (overflowing plug)
Plug with PPE's (a bunch, few aiptasia on it

Continued from last post stupid iPhone
Matts purple and green zoas, has aiptasia on it
And bunch of other zoos
I have a bunch of rock with various life on them including aiptasia and caulerpa if anyone wants. There are a bunch of rock anemones on various rocks
Candy cane coral, a bunch
Couple red blastos
Some really cool pink soft but not coral

All of the above I would likebto see stay in DBTV, most of it was fand hopefully it stays that way

Few more:
A half dead bright orange plate coral
I forget the name but a couple heads of the sun coral like coral but it's the one that stays open in the light
Half dead babies breath favor
Frogspawn (I think) purple and green (3 heads)
Half dead mean acan, purple and orange from max in sj
Badbreads orange zoos
I have a HUGE red and blue indo acan I would like to give to someone to frag and distribute, it's my baby

I will be at the meeting today with all the dbtc stuff, if someone is there that can frag this acan whenever and dbtc it I will bring that as well.

All this stuff needs to go by Wednesday. I really want to keep it all in the family

Back