got ethical husbandry?

Any UFC fans out there?

This Saturday is UFC124; the main card is Georges St. Pierre v Josh Koshcheck -

Any thoughts?

I am personally rooting for GSP! :)

Koshcheck is the Terrell Owens of the UFC, yeah he has some talent, but if he applied half of the energy he does talking to fighting he would destroy everyone he comes against.

GSP will destroy him, unless he gets a training injury or something.

sfsuphysics said:
Koshcheck is the Terrell Owens of the UFC, yeah he has some talent, but if he applied half of the energy he does talking to fighting he would destroy everyone he comes against.

GSP will destroy him, unless he gets a training injury or something.

LOL... Agree 100% with all of it. :)

Gonzo said:
UFC 124?? I know UFC isn't that old, so do they have an event every other week to already reach 124 fights?? :)

UFC 1 was 17 years ago. And yeah they do have quite a few events, on the order of once a month or so.

Not a real fan of either, but it is going to be nice to see Koshcheck get pushed around for 5 rounds (I don't know if GSP can even finish a sandwich anymore).

tuberider said:
Not a real fan of either, but it is going to be nice to see Koshcheck get pushed around for 5 rounds (I don't know if GSP can even finish a sandwich anymore).

Ah come'on, Hardy was a freak :D

That little loudmouth Serra scared the cookies out of GRS and he just kinda rolls around on the ground now. If GSP finishes Kos in his old school eff you fashion, he'll have a fan again.

Nobody can beat me because I refuse to engage?

BTW, Chael kicked his ass regardless of outcome and allegations, I was loving watching him open palm slap Silva's ears, it was like a big brother beating on his little brother "you had enough?" slap, slap. :D

True. He messed him up a lot mire than anybody else, but I am a little brother and I like to beat up the big brother types. Refuse to engage? The octagon ain't too big, somebody go get him, oh wait, nobody can, that while choking thing he does. Spiders wait for the food to come to them! Also, he hasn't quite eclipsed tank Abbott as my all time favorite. That guy threw some haymakers!

tuberider said:

Big fan of UFC. I'm rooting for GSP this Saturday. But I agree that it's time for him to finish someone with authority instead of dominating a fighter for 5 rounds and winning by decision.

Back