Our mission

MY OTHER HOBBIES!!!!!!

Yea that’s my field I go to school to get my degree in automotive science, and ASE. Its not as far ass the draining I ve notice poor workmanship done to the car like bad grounds, wire connections, and just a out bad layout of the harness. That thing goes bad like a domino effect battery, alternator, and then lights. Her lights on the radio don’t light up and we have had times where the dash doesn’t show. I don’t like the car, good body design a cobra would have been nice.

For a good motor I would say run a terminator motor with a 6 speed you don’t see that to often would be a show killer old school and new.

Yep, the battery can kill the alternator. Battery, alternator, and wet smart junction box are the top ones to check.

Yep, the Terminator motor would be nice. Pretty wide though. Need to modify the steering and make custom headers to fit.

wow everyones into cars too? I built a few show cars, all in the import scene, and showed mine nationwide with my team....its where my handle came from...

Performance Auto and Sound photoshoot:
3-4front1.jpg

@ some random show back in 05:
EAF05.jpg

eldiablosrt8 said:
hey pat i was in finalphaze with terell and Ro n Jeff........ we cleaned up at the last HIN in pleasanton and san mateo

lol...i knew ive seen your car before...I was one of the 7 that started final phaze back in the day...i retired back in 05 and meant to build my lexus but just didnt have it in me to go all out again...

I want to go the car shows if you folks are going to be there. I like looking at cars -> get funny looks when as to why a lady would be interested in it though

looks sweet...................

a truck i painted just was in the new rap video for baby bash and e40 (go girl video) and his car i am also doing its crazy ass acura TL it will be a one off chop top with cadillac front clip tilt hood and trunk and suicide 1/2 doors

Back