Neptune Aquatics

Lets trade!

robert4025

Neptune Aquatics
LFS Owner
Hey Guys...we're looking for old school corals! if anyone have them and wanna trade/sell, let us know. Some stuff we've been out of for a while now and looking to re-stock are:

- Ponape Birdnest
- Oregon Tort
- Bubble Gum Monster
- Miami Hurricane
- RED SEA PULSING XENIA (this is the most common white ones that we know most of you seasoned hobbyiest have growing like weed!)
- Pink Lemonade Acro
- Meteor Shower Cyphastrea
- Baby Breath Favia
- and etc.

Since we want to avoid duplicate interests on the same stuff, please let us know what you want to sell/trade here, in this thread, so that if we're interested, we'll let you know.

Otherwise, if you want to be discrete about it, PM would also work.

So, what do you say? lets see what you got!

TIA,
Robert/Cerissa

Dibs on the PL. How much do you need?

Could probbly make a few frags of Meteor Shower Cyphastrea, maybe one frag of Baby's breath favia and maybe 2 frags of MHC.

Gomer said:
Meet me out in Santa Fe, and I'll get you squared away!

How about if you move back with to the Bay Area and I'll hook you up with a frag? haha

BTW Guys....keep the posting coming. I still need a lot of stuff. Unfortunately, most of ya'all colonies are pretty small so I am not getting big enough frags or just enough frags....what's up with that? I thought you BAR guys got mega colonies of these old school stuff everywhere? Unless you're holding out on us, ain't cool... :bigsmile:

i got some of these:
- Ponape Birdnest
- Bubble Gum Monster
- Miami Hurricane
- Pink Lemonade Acro
- Meteor Shower Cyphastrea

ill stop by and we can talk.

Robert, if you are looking for more I have a softball sized frag of meteor shower and more pulsing xenia than you can sell! Send me a PM if interested.

Hey Robert I'm always in jimmy knows me I got a guys number who had big PULSING XENIA and wasnt fragging, I called he said "I dont do that fraging stuff I just reach in and grab a big stalk for you" FOR $10 a stalk.

Back