High Tide Aquatics

Back into the hobby!

I had a dreadful tank crash last year (kalkwasser reactor overdose) that took all my beloved corals and a piece of my soul with it. Decided to shut down the tank and enjoy other hobbies like raising kids, golf, and beer drinking (no beer drinking while raising kids). I finally decided to put up the 30g I had sitting around in my office but it's discouraging and expensive to start from scratch. At least I don't have to pay for the electricity this time.

Hiep

It takes a while to work up the nerve to do it all again, but it happens to everyone, no matter how long you have been in the hobby.
Goodluck this time around!

I'm a newbie to the hobby but have killed enough creatures already to feel your pain. It's good that you've decided to try again and I wish you all possible luck with your new tank. I'm also glad to have another elder (and no doubt wiser after your experience) reef keeper active in the club.

bondolo/Mike

YEAAAAAAAA back on the horse I lost my african tiger fish a big loss, sold my 180 gallon but a week later got my RSM I love this hobby

Welcome back hiep!! were in the same boat, i just started my new tank this week. I just added water into it. Good to see your still around.

Good to see some familiar faces (or avatars). I'll share pics of my new tank but it's kinda embarrassing compared to what I used to have. It's so bare it makes me feel naked.

hiepatitis said:
Good to see some familiar faces (or avatars). I'll share pics of my new tank but it's kinda embarrassing compared to what I used to have. It's so bare it makes me feel naked.

Well let's see what we as a group can do about that :D

Welcome back!

Back