Neptune Aquatics

BAR Frag Tank For BAYMAC

sfsuphysics said:
wow blast from the past! :D

Believe you also donated some pink jade, 2 years ago? still got that one in the tank, granted more than frag sized now.

Indeed I did, that is a nice coral I have always enjoyed. Glad to hear it is going strong in your tank :D.

I have some frags:

4 turquoise surf & turf acros, 1 red branching digitata, 1 Tyree LE baby blue lamelosa, 1 purple tip acro. 1 atlantic green body purple polyp birdnest.

LMK if BARS could use these for BAYMAC; or not.

DSC_0760.jpg

I will be bringing:

Sunset monti
Jeremy's Leng Sy
skyblue Milli
pink tiped frogspawn
green tipped branching hammer
candycane
neon green GSP
Pulsing xenia
and maybe a chalice or 2.

We're just happy to see you Charles, the frags are an extra bonus :D

You as well Alicia and Joel :D

No coral and I doubt you want me to list everything here :lol:

I was able to chop up my Miami Hurricane and have a few frags I'd like to donate to the BAR frag tank for BAYMAC. If I have time I can make a couple frags of my Original Mummy Eye as well. The only thing is I don't think I'll be able to attend BAYMAC this year so if someone can please help me out and bring them to BAYMAC, I would really appreciate it.

I will be bringing:
-Green Branching Hydnophora
-Sympodium
-possibly Acropora Austrea
and if I can find my scalpel....
-purple bubble sponge
-Neon green Finger Leather
-Golden Finger Leather

I have 1 ear of my monti cap that was growing too big for me so i broke it off and would like to know if it should go to the frag tank. Can someone advise? It's a green monti, nothing special, about 4-5" diameter with a white area in the middle where it was shaded. I didn't know if it's too big to sell and if it didn't sell it could be a burden for a BAR member taking the unsold corals. If it's not destined for the frag tank I'll gladly give it away to a BAR member or CL it away.

Haven't really had time to frag anything, so no stony stuff from me, however I did snip up a variety of zoas. Don't ask for names, otherwise I'll call them silly names no one ever heard of... including my Pretty Pretty Princess Sparkly Zoas :D

sfsuphysics said:
Here's a picture, and for those who say "oh those look like Rose Nebula" you have obviously never seen a pretty pretty princess sparkling!

pppsz.jpg

OMG those are not PPPS..... and you totally shopped that photo :lol:

Lost my sps and all of my acans during the last heat wave so all we'll bring what we can (6-10 frag estimate) from the two of us around 11am. We got some softies (zoas, palys, toadstool) and maybe a few candy canes to bring in.

Back